Somewhere In Utah

a one-stop shop for Jason Piccolo's photography updates. fine art color and black and white photography.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Grant Park Shade Festival has come and gone!


Here's a shot of the set-up, and many thanks to those of you who made it out to the park.
It sure was a hot one out there.

The biggest news came from Derek and Sarah Robertson who brought young Reid Robertson into the world instead of coming out to support me!!!! Selfish jerks!

So one festival down, and many more to follow...Stay tuned to the blog for info and updates.

jp


Originally uploaded by clermonthound.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see some of the photos, I guess I have to wait for the website though. By the wayt you're on our blogroll, maybe you can put a link to ours up - www.ourlivesinbrooklyn.com

8:27 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I don't know my url yet, we just started, it's really www.ourlifeinbrooklyn.com

i think

10:09 PM, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home