Somewhere In Utah

a one-stop shop for Jason Piccolo's photography updates. fine art color and black and white photography.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

soph and the quest for the holy doschers...

about...hmmm...Lemme count...i guess it was 11 years ago my high school buddy JD and I took a road trip to Charleston, SC via Statesboro, GA (to pick up the Ensign)...

While there, we were awed by the sight of a grocery store named for a feminine hygiene product. Doschers...aka "Douchers" was one of our favorite sites in the city. now, 11 years later, I sit with my 3 year-old daughter in that parking lot to pick her sister up from the bus.

weird.Also, i still have this commemorative pee cup in my car, sophie just finished using it and is dumping it out here...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ensign said...

Brilliant. I'm glad that the highway gas station stores are a constant in my life.

I stopped recently at a station where Libby and I picked up some goofy latex gloves meant for pumping gas or something and ohhhh the nostalgia.

1:53 AM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home